Micro Surface Corporation's mold release coatings encapsulate the surface of contact during injection, blow, and extrusion molding or during the application of adhesives to prevent contact between the tooling and material being used to improve release performance and yields.
What mold release coating is best for my application?
|Release Coating:||Best Used For:|
Micro Surface applies coatings to solve the release problems of a number of industries such as:
- Food Release Coatings
- Food release coatings are FDA compliant and resistant to normal industry wash downs allowing them to last longer. Some examples are calendar rolls for cookies, snack food items, cereals, cheese, meat products, and yogurt products.
- Plastic Resin and Rubber Compound Release Coatings
- The release coatings applied by Micro Surface improve resin flow 3 - 9% to improve productivity and extend mold life with corrosion protection.
- Industrial Sealing Release Coatings
- Release coatings for sealing are fortified PTFE or FEP Teflon with ceramic or metallic fillers. These coatings have excellent heat transfer and maintain profile geometry for zipper and resealing profiles. The reinforced coatings provide excellent wear life and service up to 450F - 500F continuous cycling.
- Adhesive Release Coatings
- Release coatings for adhesives are designed to provide excellent release from rubber, epoxy, and urethane materials.